Parkview Health patients can request Patient Identity Changes such as legal name, date of birth, legal sex, and/or social security number with legal identification (required) such as a Driver License or state issued ID, passport or government ID, birth certificate, social security card, or legal/court document. An insurance card is not a form of legal ID.
Send a secure email if possible as email transactions are not encrypted and may be viewed by a third party.
Identity Change Request should include:
- Parkview medical record number (if known)
- Patient name
- Date of birth
- Legal sex
- Social security number
- Phone number
- Photo(s) of legal identification
Included items should be sent to HIM-Identity-Correction@parkview.com.
Please allow five business days for a response of completion.
Visit a Parkview Health location
Come into any Parkview Health facility (hospital, physician office or walk-in clinic) with legal identification to request an update be made to your patient identity on your Parkview Medical Record.
If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, you should do the following:
- Report any suspected identity theft to law enforcement.
- Complete an affidavit of identity theft. An example of an eligible affidavit is IRS Form 14039, Identity Theft Affidavit.
- Contact the Parkview Compliance Hotline at 260-373-5121 or 855-773-0012.